Turn All Valve Nuts Instantly Without Digging
Damaged and worn valve nuts are no match for the Gator-Grip® Gate Key
Gator-Grip Gate Key turns worn, rusted, damaged and new valve nuts simply,safely and immediately. When Gator-Grip is pushed onto a valve nut, tempered alloy steel rods automatically adjust to securely grip and turn valve nuts of every shape and condition. Ideal for everyday and emergency use, Gator-Grip enables operators to avoid needless down-line valve shut-offs, road excavation and service interruptions. With conventional gate keys, valve nut replacement is an expensive service operation. Gator-Grip makes valve nut replacement virtually unnecessary. A truly revolutionary tool, Gator-Grip saves hours of time and expense every single time it's used.
Get the Gator-Grip Gate Key advantage…
• 3" ID fits all valves with a standard 2" x 2" operating nut
• On-demand turning prevents additional valve shut-offs
• Strength of tempered steel delivers rugged, durable performance
• Patented design adjusts automatically to damaged nuts
• Simple, quick operation saves money and crew time
• Secure grip prevents operator injuries
• Holds over 1000 lb/ft, virtually indestructible
• Free ($130.00 value) 4-7 foot collapsible T-Bar included with every Gate Key purchase
• ALL STAINLESS STEEL
• MADE IN U.S.A.
Endeavor Tool Company
18 Worcester Street
West Boylston, MA 01583
For International Shipping Call us before placing the order. Displayed Shipping charges are for US only.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 08 March, 2006.